- Member States
- Affiliate Members
- Coordination in Destination Management
- Education and Training
- Ethics and Social Dimensions of Tourism
- Information and Communications
- Information Resources & Archives
- Institutional and Corporate Relations
- Knowledge Network
- Market Trends
- Risk and Crisis Management
- Statutory meetings
- Statistics and Tourism Satellite Account
- Sustainable Development of Tourism
- Silk Road
- Technical Cooperation
How will you celebrate World Tourism Day 2011?
We invite you, your country, your city, your town, your village to share your World Tourism Day events with the rest of the world!
World Tourism Day is built on communicating how the tourism sector is contributing to the major challenges of our time. Get involved in your community this year and use World Tourism Day as an opportunity to raise awareness of tourism’s contribution to linking cultures.
We want to hear how you will be celebrating. Let us know by following the steps below and we will publish your event on the World Tourism Day website for all to see.
Share Your Celebrations