Chinese New Year celebrations at A-Ma Temple (Macau)

It is the most important and colourful Chinese festival celebrated in Macau by the majority of the local population, 94% are ethnic Chinese, and the remaining 6% includes Portuguese, European and

Chinese New Year celebrations at A-Ma Temple (Macau)